Paramount+ was originally launched in October 2014 as CBS All Access. Later, in March 2021 it was renamed Paramount+. ViacomCBS owns it as an American OTT platform. It provides a wide range of original series, movies, and on demand shows. These shows can be viewed on local CBS stations as well as tons of episodes from popular channels such Nickelodeon and Comedy Central. This guide will help you explore all possible ways to watch Paramount Plus on PS4.
How do I install Paramount Plus on PS4
- Go to the home screen first.
- Navigate to the PlayStation Store main menu and click it.
- To find the apps, click on the search option.
- In the search box, type Paramount+.
- Select the Paramount+ app from the search results.
- To install Paramount+ on your PS4, click on the download.
- The installation process takes only a few minutes, depending on the speed of your internet.
- Next, go to the and find the Paramount+ application. Launch it.
How do I activate Paramount Plus for PS4?
- After you launch, visit the sign upoption.
- On your TV screen, you will see an activation code. You can simply take it with you and activate the device.
- Launch any browser on your mobile or PC and visit paramountplus.com/ps4.
- Enter the activation code in the next field. Click on the to activateoption.
- Next, you’ll be asked to choose a subscription plan and click on the continue button.
- Log in now with your Parmount+account credentials. Click on the continueoption.
- To activate Paramount+, follow the next commands. Your screen will automatically refresh after activation is complete.
Also, see foxnews.com/connect to activate Fox news on all devices
How do you cast Paramount Plus on PS4
This alternative method allows you to stream Paramount Plus on PS4 –
- Go to the Store on your phone (App Store or Play Store).
- The Screen Mirroring Proapp can be downloaded from the store.
- Now go to your PS4 browser or visit the https://screenmirroring.app/receiver link from the search bar.
- A QR code will now be displayed on your TV screen.
- Move on to your mobile device and launch the screen mirroring Proapp. Select the scan option.
- Scanning the QR code on your screen.
- Your mobile content will start loading on your TV screen after a while.
- Start the Paramount+ App on your Mobile (If you don’t have it, download it from your mobile app store).
- To access Paramount+ content, enter the account credentials.
- Your Paramount+ is now ready to cast on PS4.
Frequently Asked Question-
How can you watch Paramount Plus on PS5
The Paramount+ app is not available for PlayStation 5 and PS5 in the PlayStation Store. You can’t install Paramount+ on your PS5; however, the Paramount+ app can be viewed on PS5. Paramount+ can be viewed by screen mirroring or casting. Follow the same steps as above.
What are the Paramount Plus prices and plans?
Paramount Plus offers two plans.
- Essential plan – This plan costs around $4.99 per Month and comes with a 7-day free trial.
- Premium plan- It costs around $9.99 per Month and includes a 7-day free trial (Ad-free)
Also see shudder.com/code – How to activate Shudder across multiple devices
What devices does Paramount Plus support
Paramount Plus supports many devices
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV