What is the PS4 error CE-30005-8 code? This is usually a sign that your PS4 is experiencing a HDD, Blu-ray/DVD drive or other problem which is stopping you from playing your games.
When does error CE-30005-8 occur? This error can occur when users launch their game. The loading process may freeze with a blue screen.
Players may experience error CE-30005-8 when they attempt to save their progress. The error code may be accompanied by a message advising users to clear 0 KB memory in order to continue.
If you are experiencing this problem, please follow these steps to resolve it.
How to fix error CE-30005-8 in PS4
Fix 1 – Check your disc
Check that the disc isn’t damaged or scratched. Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe any dirt, dust, or fingerprints off the disc.
Fix 2 – Disable mods
Some gamers have reported that they were able to fix the error code by disabling any mods that had been recently added. This solution might not be for everyone, but it’s worth trying. Be aware that mods might not work with your game settings and content.
Fix 3 – Rebuild your database
Here are some ways to rebuild your database.
- To turn the console off, press and hold the power button.
- Hold the power button down until you hear two beeps. This should take approximately 10 seconds.
- Connect the controller to the USB cable and then press the PS button.
- The Safe Mode window will now be visible > choose option 5 Rebuild Database.
This solution allows you to create a new database with all content on your console. The number of saved items will impact the time it takes to complete the process.
Fix 4 – Reinstall the problem game
This error may occur when you attempt to save or launch a specific game. Most likely, the problem is with missing or corrupted files.
The best option is to uninstall and reinstall the game.
- You can save your game data to an external storage device.
- Navigate to the problem game > Delete it, then reinstall it
- To restore your saved data, go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management
We hope you find something that helps.